West Virginia 3M Earplug Attorneys
NOTICE: As of 9/10/23, West Law Firm is no longer accepting new 3M hearing loss cases due to a recent settlement
If you or a loved one served in the military and are suffering from hearing loss, you may need to contact a West Virginia 3M earplug attorney. Many former and active service members have been exposed to loud noises due to faulty 3M earplugs. The effects of this hearing loss can be detrimental. Let the dedicated team at West Law Firm take your case and work to secure the compensation and benefits you deserve.
Why I Need West Law Firm On My Side
West Law Firm has a team with decades of legal experience to bring to your side. When it comes to faulty product cases, we are not intimidated by large corporate legal teams, and we will not settle for less than you deserve.
- Our firm will ensure that you get the medical evaluations necessary for your case.
- You will always have access to speak to your attorney about your case. We will never delegate you to a paralegal or assistant.
- We will handle all aspects of your case, and you will never see any out-of-pocket costs.
- We operate on a contingency fee basis – you will not pay a dime unless we are successful. Our mission is to ensure that everyone has the same access to legal representation as big companies.
Why Is An Attorney Necessary For These Cases?
When it comes to 3M earplug cases, as well as other defective product lawsuits, big companies are involved. These companies have extensive legal teams dedicated to helping them. That is why it is important that you also have a dedicated lawyer by your side. When it comes to 3M earplug cases, your attorney will:
- Obtain your service and medical records
- Have your case reviewed by a qualified medical professional
- Ensure you receive quality medical screenings and evaluations
- Arrange to have an expert medical witness testify on your behalf
- Ensure you are involved in any class action lawsuits related to 3M earplugs
What Happens To 3m Earplug Victims?
It is estimated that more than two million pairs of 3M combat earplugs were manufactured and used by service members. You may have a claim if:
- You served in the military or were a contractor for the military from 2001 to 2016.
- You used the standard-issue military earplugs.
- You have been diagnosed with hearing-related injuries.
- You are suffering from hearing-related injury symptoms.
The Mayo Clinic says that you may be suffering from hearing-related injuries if you are experiencing one or more of these symptoms:
- A ringing in your ears, also known as tinnitus
- A sensation of balance loss, also known as vertigo
- You experience muffled sounds
- You often increase the volume of electronic devices
- You commonly have to ask people to repeat themselves