West Virginia Personal Injury Lawyers
Accident Attorneys — Charleston, WV
At West Law Firm, we have a simple mission — help people injured by carelessness get the compensation they deserve while providing them excellent, caring service. Our top rated legal team consistently achieves this mission by working hard for clients and giving each one the personal attention they deserve.
Our firm focuses exclusively on providing high quality legal services to individuals and families who have suffered serious injury or death in West Virginia. We have the knowledge, experience, and resources to maximize the value of your case, and we will work hard to get you all the compensation and benefits you deserve.
Contact Us For Your
Free Case Evaluation
How Our Injury Lawyers Can Help You
- EXPERIENCE: Our Charleston, West Virginia personal injury lawyers have decades of combined experience and have helped people recover millions of dollars for their lost wages, medical bills, suffering and other losses.
- WE COME TO YOU: We will send a lawyer to your home, hospital or wherever is convenient for you.
- WE TAKE ON THE INSURANCE COMPANY: The Insurance Company’s goal is to make as much money as possible, which means paying you less, later, or nothing. The insurance companies know our personal injury attorneys fight back for our clients and won’t settle for less than the compensation they deserve.
- WE HELP YOU GET MEDICAL CARE: even if you can’t afford it.
- FAST RECOVERY: Our personal injury attorneys have the skill, experience, resources, technology and reputation needed to resolve your case as quickly as possible.
- OPEN LINES OF COMMUNICATION: when you have questions, our experienced Charleston, West Virginia accident lawyers have answers. We return calls within one day.
- EXCELLENT, PERSONAL SERVICE: West Law Firm provides each client with excellent service and a worry-free experience regardless of his or her case size.
- WE SUPPORT YOUR WEST VIRGINIA COMMUNITIES: West Law firm donates thousands of dollars each year to West Virginia charities and communities.
West Law Firm Reviews
Hit and Run Crash
West Law firm is Amazing. The attorneys went above and beyond what I had hoped from a lawyer after another driver crashed into my car and fled the scene. My family an I are very grateful…
Matt | Fayetteville, WV
The driver who caused the car accident lied to the insurance company about what happened, so no lawyer would help me. Then I found West Law Firm. They helped me get the medical treatment I needed and more compensation than I thought possible.
Ron | St. Albans, West Virginia
…My husband and I felt completely comfortable with every meeting with Tina and Mr. West, and they were genuine and sincere. Every member of your team was compassionate and made our voices heard. Thank you for all that you do.
Melissa | Beckley, WV
Personal Injury Case Types
West Law Firm’s personal injury lawyers represents people who have been wrongfully injured or killed in almost any situation. Some common types of personal injury cases we see in West Virginia including the following:
WV Work Accidents
Employees have a right to a safe work environment. If you were injured at work, call West Law Firm for a free consultation.
Coal Mining Injuries
Have you or a loved one been injured or killed while coal mining? If so, your employer or a third party may be liable.
West Virginia Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
Drunk Driving Injury Attorneys -- Charleston, WV Every 50 minutes someone dies
Car Accident Lawyers
Negligent driving causes more injuries in West Virginia than any other kind of negligence. West Law Firm handles all kinds of automobile crash cases.
Trucking accident cases are very different from car accident cases. West Law Firm understands this and handles all kinds of trucking accident cases.
As experienced brain injury attorneys, we can help you recover physically and financially!
Personal Injury Lawyers in Charleston, WV
West Law Firm is conveniently located at 1201 Jefferson Road, on the border of South Charleston and Charleston, West Virginia. We’re just off Corridor G, and there’s plenty of free, convenient parking. Our attorneys represent clients throughout the state and country. If you can’t come to us, we will be happy to send an experienced West Virginia personal injury lawyer to you.