Free Video Consultation With a WV Injury Lawyer From the Comfort of Your Home (COVID-19 Update)
COVID-19 Update: West Law Firm in Charleston, West Virginia, is open and working diligently to provide clients uninterrupted legal service during these challenging times. The health and safety of our clients, attorneys, and legal staff are also of the highest priority. Fortunately, with the latest technology, we’re able to continue moving our clients’ case toward resolution and settlement without them having to come to the office. We’re also offering prospective new clients Free Consultations by video or telephone, whichever you prefer.
How West Law Firm Can Help You from the Safety of Your Home
Making use of state of the art technology enables our attorneys to perform their legal work remotely, including negotiating and settling clients’ personal injury cases and distributing settlement checks. Some of this technology includes:
- Electronic signature software that enables you to sign legal documents electronically from anywhere in the world. For example, if one of our lawyers negotiates and settles your car accident claim with the insurance company, we can then send you a settlement agreement to your email. That will enable you to review and sign the agreement anywhere you can access email.
- Remote notarization
- Digital communication: Of course, we’ve always had email and telephones; however, our fax line is also digital and we can send and receive faxes, even from our cell phones.
- Video conferencing: If you’d like to meet with one of our personal injury lawyers face to face during the WV COVID-19 Stay at Home Order, we can set up a digital video conference with you that will enable you to see and speak with your attorney by video from either a smart phone or a computer with internet connection.
- Cloud Computing: All of our documents and case management technology are backed up and encrypted in the cloud. This means that we can safely work on your legal documents from home offices and even our smartphones.
- US Mail. I know it’s a stretch to call the US Mail state of the art technology. However, regular mail is helpful during these challenging times. For example, checks typically needed to be sent by mail, although electronic transfers directly into a bank account is possible. And some people simply prefer regular mail over email and other forms of electronic communication.
So, even though many of us at West Law Firm are working from home offices during the Governor’s Stay at Home Order related to the Coronavirus, we can help you with state of the art technology and our commitment to providing you excellent service and results. For example, just this week, we completed multiple car accident settlements and were able to distribute checks to happy clients.
Access to WV County Courthouses
Get a Free Case Review from an Award Winning Charleston, West Virginia Personal Injury Lawyer
If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident, at work, because of dangerous property, or by negligence, we invite you to call us for a Free Case Review. Our toll-free number is 1-877-943-9378 (WEST), and there’s No Fee unless and until we recover compensation for you.
West Law Firm is located in Charleston, WV, but we serve clients who have been injured anywhere in West Virginia, including clients who live across the state and country.
Above all, prayers for your health, safety, and well-being.
Brooks West is a West Virginia personal injury lawyer who helps people who have been injured by negligence or wrongful conduct. He is the President and founder of West Law Firm and has been an attorney since 2005. Brooks is a Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum member and has been awarded the AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale-Hubbell.