West Virginia Dangerous Drugs Attorneys
Prescription drugs are supposed to help us with our health problems but sometimes they end up causing more harm than good. Pharmaceutical companies regularly allow defective drugs to make it to the market. The West Virginia dangerous drugs lawyer at West Law Firm is ready to get to work on your behalf today. Our qualified and experienced team understands that defective drugs can cause serious long-term health complications and even death. Let us get to work on securing the compensation and benefits you need today.
You Can Count On West Law Firm Today
You need a team by your side that will not run from a fight. At West Law Firm, we have decades of legal experience and have an impeccable reputation for putting clients interests first. That means better results and less stress for you.
- We will not back down to big prescription drug companies or their insurance providers. We will never settle for less than you deserve.
- We have the resources necessary to ensure you get the medical treatment you need, even if you do not have health insurance.
- We are a full-service firm and will handle every aspect of your case, from the paperwork to communicating with the parties involved.
- You will not see a fee or a bill from us unless we win the case on your behalf.
Why Is An Attorney Necessary For These Cases?
We want you to understand that prescription drug companies have a near unlimited amount of resources and large legal teams. This makes it nearly impossible for an individual to bring a case against a company by themselves.
Your attorney is going to thoroughly investigate your case. This include:
- Gathering your complete medical history and having it reviewed by expert physicians.
- Arranging to have an expert medical witness to testify on your behalf.
- Investigating the history of a particular prescription drug to establish negligence.
Your attorney will ensure that you are not taken advantage of by big companies or large insurance providers. This will be an incredibly stressful time for you and your family, so your attorney will handle any negotiations or legal processes on your behalf.
What Are Some Examples Of Prescription Drug Problems?
Some of the most common examples of adverse prescription drug reactions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Abilify – compulsive shopping, eating, gambling, and sex
- Actos – bladder cancer
- Avandia – congestive heart failure and myocardial ischemia
- Concerta – suicidal thoughts
- Invokana – ketoacidosis, kidney failure, gangrene
- Lipitor – blood clots and stroke
- Paxil – violent behavior
- Raptiva – progressive multifocal encephalopathy
- Serzone – liver failure
- Tequin – hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia
- Topamax – childbirth defects
- Tylenol – liver failure
- Yasmin-Yaz – heart attacks, stroke, deep vein thrombosis, and pulmonary embolism
What Are Your Next Steps?
If you or someone you care about has been injured or become ill due to a defective prescription drug, please secure legal assistance now. At West Law Firm, we are ready to get to work on your behalf. Our skilled team is going to get to the bottom of what happened so we can secure the compensation you need, including:
- Coverage of current and future medical expenses
- Recovery of lost wages if you are unable
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages against the drug manufacturer
Free Case Review with an Experienced West Virginia Injury Lawyer
If you need a West Virginia dangerous drug attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or calling us at (877) 943-9378.