West Virginia Product Liability Attorneys
Hundreds of faulty products make it to the market and cause consumer injuries each year. You should never have to worry about a product you buy causing harm to yourself or a loved one. However, you may need a West Virginia product liability attorney if an injury does occur. The team at West Law Firm will investigate any negligence or carelessness involved on the part of a company or manufacturer. Let us get to work on securing the compensation you deserve today.
Why West Law Firm Is Ready To Handle Your Case
You need to ensure the firm you choose to take your case can handle the pressure. West Law Firm is not going to be intimidated by large companies or their insurance providers.
- We have successfully recovered more than $20 million in total damages for our clients.
- We have the resources to ensure you get examined properly by a medical team, even if you do not have health insurance.
- We will never delegate you to a paralegal or assistant. Our lawyers are available to speak directly to you about your case.
- We take our cases on a contingency basis. This means you will not pay any fees unless we win your case. We believe everyone should have access to the same legal representation as big corporations – regardless of their income level.
How Will An Attorney Help A Product Liability Case?
These cases are not easy to prove, but we know how to win them. We will work to gather the evidence necessary to prove that a product was defective. We will listen to you your story and then get to work:
- Gathering your medical records
- Investigating the company and the product in question
- Ensuring you are seen by trusted medical professionals
- Showing that you sustained damages due to your injury
We know that the company or manufacturer will do what they can to prove they were not at fault. They may even accuse you of causing your own injury. We will not let them get away with these tactics.
How Do These Incidents Happen?
If you ever look at the website that tracks current recalls in the country, you will see that no industry is immune from trouble. In general, products become faulty in one of three ways:
- They have a poor design that is not discovered or is willfully ignored during the testing phases.
- They experience an error during manufacturing that alters them from their original design, rendering them unsafe for consumers.
- The product’s labeling is incorrect. This can include leaving off ingredients or allergens, not including proper instructions or dosages, or leaving off side effects on medications.
We Are Ready To Get To Work Today
If you or someone you care about has been harmed by a defective product, you should seek legal assistance as soon as possible. At West Law Firm, we know that these cases can become complex, but we will not stop fighting for you. Let our knowledgeable and experienced teamwork to secure the compensation you deserve, including:
- Coverage of your current and future medical bills
- Recovery of income lost if you are unable to work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages against the company or manufacturer
If you need a West Virginia product liability lawyer, you can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or calling us at 1 (877) 943-9378.