Power Lineman/Utility Worker Injury Attorneys in WV
If you or a loved one are a power lineman or utility worker, you are likely aware of the safety risks associated with these occupations. However, just because the job is dangerous does not mean that you have no recourse after a serious injury. When you need a West Virginia power lineman injury attorney, you can count on West Law Firm. We know that workers’ compensation is often inadequate in these situations. Our knowledgeable and experienced team is going to investigate what happened and work to recover all the compensation you deserve.
We Are Ready To Take Your Case And Win
You need to choose a firm that can win your case when you are injured. At West Law Firm, we are going to bring decades of combined legal experience to your side.
- We have a track record of success, recovering more than $20 million in damages for our client.
- We are a full-service firm. This means we will handle all aspects of your case so you can focus on recovering and being with your family.
- You can count on us to get the medical care you need, whether you have health insurance or not.
At West Law Firm, we want you to know that we work on a contingency fee basis. We believe that everyone had the right to the same legal representation as big corporations and insurance companies. We will not collect our fees unless we are successful with your case.
How Will An Attorney Help My Case?
We know that you have an in-depth knowledge of your job. However, you may not know all of the complexities of a personal injury claim. Your attorney will:
- Fully investigate the incident that caused you harm
- Gather all evidence for your case, including medical records and employer safety records
- Fully calculate the economic and non-economic damages you have suffered
Power Linemen And Utility Workers Face Hazardous Situations
Power lineman and other utility employees work in hazardous situations. Their duties usually involve them working with “hot” power lines and from heights. They work long hours and in all types of weather conditions. The Bureau of Labor Statistics shows us that electrical power installers and repairers suffer from thousands of injuries each year. The most common injuries these workers suffer from include:
- Sprains, strains, and muscle tears
- Fracture and dislocations
- Severe lacerations
- Spinal cord damage
- Traumatic brain injuries
When it comes to compensation for these injuries, we have a few avenues to pursue:
- Recover workers’ compensation
- Personal injury lawsuit against your employer
- Personal injury lawsuit against a third-party contractor
- Product liability claim against a manufacturer, distributor, or supplier
We Are Ready To Get To Work On Your Behalf
If you or someone you care about needs a West Virginia utility worker injury attorney, West Law Firm is ready to be by your side. We will not hesitate to get to the bottom of your case. Our qualified and experienced team will conduct a thorough investigation in order to secure the compensation you need. This can include:
- Your medical expenses related to the incident
- Lost wages and benefits if you cannot work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
- Punitive damages against any negligent party
If you need a West Virginia power lineman lawyer, you can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or calling us at 1 (877) 943-9378.