Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in West Virginia
Motorcycles can be exciting to ride but negligent drivers can cause serious injuries to riders. At West Law Firm, our West Virginia motorcycle accident attorney is ready to help. If the careless or negligent actions of another driver have caused you or a loved one harm, call us today. Our dedicated and experienced team will get to work investigating what happened. Let us secure the compensation you deserve.
You Can Count On Us To Come Through For You
When you are suffering from injuries, you do not have time to worry about fighting with insurance companies or other parties. West Law Firm is going to handle every aspect of your case. Our full-service firm has decades of combined experience to bring to your side.
- We have recovered more than $20 million in total damages for our clients.
- We ensure that our clients get the quality medical care they need, even if they do not have health insurance.
- You will always be able to speak to your attorney about your case. We will never delegate you to a paralegal or an assistant.
- You will never pay any out-of-pocket costs in your case. We operate on a contingency fee basis, meaning we will not collect our fees unless we are successful with your case.
Your Attorney Will Be Your Advocate
Any vehicle crash can become incredibly complex. Your attorney will be the one to conduct a thorough investigation into the incident. They will:
- Gather all evidence, including accident reports, surveillance footage, and witness statements.
- Obtain your medical records and have them evaluated by an independent medical professional.
- Maintain communication with all parties involved, including insurance companies.
Proving who was at fault is often difficult after a motorcycle crash. Your attorney has the resources necessary to determine who was negligent. They will negotiate on your behalf so you can focus on recovering from your injuries.
Motorcycle Crashes Are Often Severe
Even when a motorcyclist is wearing a helmet, they have little protection from the force of a vehicle impact. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration tells us that motorcycles represent two percent of registered vehicles in the US. However, motorcycle fatalities are five percent of the total road deaths in the country. Injuries from motorcycle crashes often include:
- Spinal cord injuries (with possible paralysis)
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Internal organ damage/internal bleeding
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Severe lacerations or amputations
Motorcycle crashes are often the result of negligent drivers. In many cases, a driver does not see a motorcyclist. Other times, drunk or distracted drivers are the cause of a crash.
In The Aftermath Of A Motorcycle Crash
We know it can be confusing when you or a loved one are injured in a motorcycle crash. If the carelessness or negligence of another driver caused you harm, seek legal assistance now. West Law Firm is ready to step in. Let our knowledgeable and experienced team get to work on your case. Our goal is to secure compensation for all of your crash-related expenses, including:
- Coverage of your medical bills
- Compensation for lost income if you cannot work
- Mental anguish damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages against the negligent party
When you need a West Virginia motorcycle accident lawyer, you can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or calling us at 1 (877) 943-9378.