Heavy Equipment / Machinery Injury Attorney in West Virginia
Workplace injuries are complex cases and often involve incidents with heavy equipment and machinery. In most scenarios, workers’ compensation will help cover some expenses. However, you may need a West Virginia heavy equipment lawyer in order to secure the compensation you truly deserve. At West Law Firm, we are going to be your advocate. Let us investigate what happened and figure out whether you are owed more than you are getting right now.
West Law Firm Injury Attorneys Have The Experience You Need
Our West Virginia machinery injury attorneys are ready to get to work today. With our combined decades of personal injury claim experience, you can count on us to secure the compensation you need.
- You will never be delegated to an assistant. Your attorney will always be ready to speak directly to you about your case.
- We have the resources to take on the other side and will not be intimidated by big corporations or their insurance companies.
- We are going to handle all aspects of your case, and you will pay no out-of-pocket costs. You will not see a bill from us unless we recover the compensation you deserve.
- You will get the quality medical care you deserve, even if you do not have health insurance or cannot afford your deductible or copay.
How Will An Attorney Help My Case?
These cases can become incredibly complex and time-consuming. Your focus needs to be on recovering from your injuries. Your attorney will handle all aspects of your case by conducting a full investigation to determine the negligent party. Your attorney will do this by gathering evidence (surveillance video, witness statements, company safety records, etc.).
- Was your employer negligent in their duties?
- Was a third-party contractor involved in any way?
- Was the equipment you were using defective?
Your attorney will explore all of these avenues while also ensuring you receive the medical care you deserve.
What Can Happen With Heavy Machinery In The Workplace?
Many industries rely on heavy equipment. The women and men who operate that equipment should be able to rely on safe equipment and proper safety measures. Construction and other industrial workers have a higher risk of serious injury or death.
The top industries that rely on heavy equipment operators include:
- Road and bridge construction
- State and local government projects
- Utility companies
- Manufacturing and warehousing
Consider the following types of equipment:
- Front end loaders
- Pile driving equipment
- Paving equipment
Many of these machines have multiple moving parts that can cause harm to workers. It is vital that employers properly train their workers. They should also regularly inspect and maintain all equipment to prevent malfunctions.
What Are Your Next Steps Moving Forward?
If you have been injured and need a West Virginia machinery injury attorney, please call West Law Firm today. We will be your advocate through this nightmare. Workers’ compensation insurance is not going to get you the compensation you need. Our team is going to investigate what happened because we want to secure the compensation you truly deserve. This can include:
- Coverage of current and future medical expenses
- Recovery of lost wages if you are unable to work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Punitive damages against the negligent party
When you need a West Virginia heavy equipment attorney, please contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or calling us at (877) 943-9378.