General Mass Torts Attorneys in West Virginia
There are times when corporations act irresponsibly and in ways that cause consumers harm, they need to be held accountable. You can count on the West Virginia mass torts attorney at West Law Firm to be by your side. Our qualified and experienced team is going to get to work on your case so we can secure the compensation you deserve.
Why West Law Firm Is Right For You
The team at West Law Firm is going to dedicate ourselves to you when we take your case. We have decades of combined legal experience.
- We handle all aspects of your injury claim. You will not have to do anything. We will handle the paperwork, the fine print, communications with insurance companies, medical providers, and more.
- We will never delegate you to a paralegal. You can talk to our lawyers directly about your case.
- We will not be intimidated by large corporations with extensive legal teams. We will not settle for less than you deserve.
- We have recovered more than $20 million in total damages for our clients.
How An Attorney Can Help Your Case
Mass torts claims are generally more effective for clients. Instead of having hundreds, sometimes thousands, of individual civil cases against a corporation, mass torts claims bundle them together into one case. This helps amplify the voices of those who have been harmed.
- It is hard to deny wrongdoing when staring thousands of victims in the face.
Your attorney can help your voice shine through as part of a mass torts case. These cases can become incredibly complex. However, our West Virginia mass torts lawyers will cut through the noise and ensure you are heard.
What Are Some Examples Of These Cases?
We know that you may be confused when you hear the term “mass torts.” What this means is that there is a larger civil action taking place that involves multiple plaintiffs, usually against one defendant. These cases arise when there have been numerous injuries or illnesses that have happened due to one harmful action or product.
The main categories of mass torts tend to be:
- Product liability injuries
- Medical device injuries
- Prescription drug injuries
- Toxic contamination injuries
- Environmental disasters
Some of the more recent examples you may have heard of involve the weed killer RoundUp, IVC filters, hernia mesh implants, blood pressure medications with carcinogens, and talc powder with carcinogens. These are just a few of the many mass torts cases. We are always discovering new ways in which major corporations have deceived the public.
We Are Ready To Get To Work For You Today
If you have been injured due to a prescription drug, defective product, or other mass tort claim area, seek legal assistance now. At West Law Firm, we are ready to take your case and ensure you get the compensation you deserve. This can include:
- Your current and future medical expenses
- Lost income and benefits if you cannot work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Punitive damages against the corporation
We take our cases on contingency, so you will never worry about out-of-pocket costs, and you will not see a bill unless we are successful with your case. When you need a West Virginia mass torts attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or calling us at 1 (877) 943-9378.