Fracking Worker Injury Attorneys In West Virginia
Those who work in the hydraulic fracturing industry have tough jobs. Sometimes, these workers are negatively affected by fracking activities and chemical exposure. If you need a West Virginia fracking worker injury attorney, the West Law Firm is here to help. We will get to work immediately on securing the compensation you need for all of your injury-related expenses.
West Law Firm Understands These Cases
At West Law Firm, our attorneys represent workers in the oil and natural gas industry who have been injured as a result of fracking and chemical exposure. You can depend on our firm to have the resources to take your case all the way to trial if necessary. We will not back down or be intimidated by a large corporation or their insurance company.
- We have successfully recovered more than $20 million in damages for our clients.
- We have the resources to handle all aspects of your case, from the paperwork and fine print to communicating with all parties involved.
- We will ensure you get the medical care and evaluations you need, even if you do not have health insurance or cannot afford your copay.
- You will never see a bill from us until we are successful in securing the compensation you need.
What An Attorney Can Do To Help An Injured Fracking Worker
The West Law Firm wants you to know that you are not in this alone. Your West Virginian fracking worker injury attorney will get to work investigating this incident. This includes:
- Gathering evidence from the scene and speaking to witnesses
- Obtaining your medical records
- Getting you evaluated by outside medical personnel
- Obtaining the safety records of the company you work for
- Determining the extent of your damages (economic and non-economic)
Importantly, we want to determine if a third party played any part in the negligence that caused you harm. In most workplace injury cases, workers’ compensation insurance laws prevent you from filing a personal injury case. However, the nature of this industry is such that there is a high likelihood that a third party contractor was involved.
Fracking Can Be A Dangerous Occupation
The Bureau of Labor Statistics says that there were more than 2.8 million nonfatal workplace injuries and illnesses reported during the latest reporting year. Some industries are more dangerous than others. It is vital that oil and natural gas companies take steps to ensure worker safety. Energy workers perform physically demanding, and often dangerous, labor each day.
Our West Virginia fracking worker injury attorney works with a variety of types of claims that may arise from fracking and shale drilling. This can include:
- Injuries caused by natural gas explosions
- Heavy equipment incidents
- Falls from heights
- Chemical exposure injuries
- Injuries caused by truck accidents going to and from oil and gas drilling sites
Let Us Help You Get Through This
If you or someone you love has been injured in a fracking or natural gas industry injury, seek legal assistance as soon as possible. At West Law Firm, our dedicated and knowledgeable team is ready to get you the compensation you deserve. This can include:
- Your current and future medical expenses related to the incident
- Lost income and benefits if you are unable to work
- Pain and suffering/loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages against any negligent party
If you need a West Virginia fracking worker injury lawyer, you can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or calling us at (877) 943-9378.